- We meet you in Kathmandu airport and take you to our hotel. As we support local businesses, most of the places where we stay belong to Nepalese people.
- Taking some rest after a long road and becoming aware of the surroundings - yes, we are in Nepal, finally!
- In the evening we are meeting and starting to get to know each other over our first Nepalese dinner and enjoy traditional dance program.
- Later with the most adventurous ones we will go for a nice walk around night Kathmandu.
- Breakfast together, sharing first impressions of Nepal and getting energy for the city tour. We have big plans for today.
- Going for a walk around the busy city of Thamel, discover its most interesting parts and visit Basantapur Durbar square.
- Visiting Boudhanath and having lunch in the rooftop restaurant with the view of the temple to feel the true atmosphere of Nepal and its history. But it’s not the end of our adventures!
- After lunch - one of the most famous Hindu temples, Pashupatinath.
- Enjoy a breathtaking sunset in Swayambhunath and finishing this unbelievable day with the evening walk around Kathmandu’s secret places and yards that only locals know about
- Traditional dinner and disco for our most energetic friends.
- Starting the day with our new tradition - breakfast together.
- Saying “see you soon!” to Kathmandu and heading West – to picturesque Bandipur. We will have our own bus, so we will stop in the most beautiful places to look around, take photos or buy delicious fresh fruits.
- At Bandipur we are enjoy both the lunch and the views of the mountains and river. But not too long – Pokhara is waiting for us!
- Arriving and settling in Pokhara, going for a walk around the city
- Dinner at the restaurant with the view of Fewa lake.
- Experience the night life of Nepal and heading back to hotel – we have an early start tomorrow!
- As we promised – early wake up call (4:30). Believe us – it’s worth it! We are going to Sarangkot to see a sunrise you will never forget. The most adventurous ones can also try out paragliding (organized on demand).
- Coming back to Pokhara for breakfast
- Visit to International Mountain Museum and David Falls
- After lunch we are heading to World Peace Pagoda to enjoy the views of the city.
- As the next day will also be quiet active, after dinner we are treating ourselves to a nice relaxing massage.
Days five and six
After the breakfast we head out to start a new adventure - two-days long trekking experience. We picked up a special route with beautiful views that you will remember forever.
In the morning we are returning to Pokhara and spending this day in blissful relaxation – walking around the city, exploring street food, shopping for amazing artisan crafts and taking boat rides on the lake.
In the evening we will meet for a traditional Nepalese dinner and share our experiences.
- Today we are moving to Chitwan National Park – to live in small bungalows by the river, visit elephant camp, walk around the jungle and add more amazing sunset to our memories of Nepal.
- After dinner getting familiar with Tharu culture and their traditional dance.
- Second day in the nature! Boat rides, bird watching, walks in the jungle, elephant rides
- In the evening – traditional dinner
Chitwan - Bhaktapur
- Early wake up call to witness the unforgettable sunrise over the jungle.
- Moving to Bhaktapur, exploring the city and Bhaktapur Durbar square.
- In the afternoon - spiritual experience you will not want to miss! We’re going to Kopan Gumba monastery for a meditation class.
- Spending the night in the monastery.
Time passes so fast when you are having fun! It’s had to believe, but it’s already our last day in Nepal.
- Starting the day with breakfast in the monastery and heading to Kathmandu
- Last lunch together and free afternoon – a nice chance to buy the last gifts or see the places you lived the most.
- In the evening we are meeting for the farewell dinner – to laugh together, to cry and to enjoy our circle of saathi, because now we all are friends.
Last breakfast together and sad moment of departure. But without goodbyes come the possibilities for future hellos. From now on – we are a circle of friends and no matter where life takes us we are bonded by this experience.
See you soon, saathi!